Who we are, how we reached our audience, and how to submit an article:
- Our team organizes cinema events and film festivals since 2007. We united all projects into one platform in 2016. The group continues its growth, and new projects are launched. Thus the Short Movie Club audience reached an amount 70k of filmmakers, students of film schools, cinema lovers, and film industry members from all over the world.
- The Short Movie Club accepts articles that describe something important related to film theory, educational and cultural aspects of cinema, film festival life, the film industry, etc. Themes can be various and numerous about your thoughts, findings, explorations concerning today’s cinematography. The best option would be your own choice and taste.
- We need competent, unique, and exciting materials. You can check the uniquity here.
- The article (300-3000 words) should not be a description of your project entirely. We grant an ad slot for this purpose with a link, logo, and short description. Also, from 1 to 3 images can be included (landscape format, no less than 1200 on width).
- We will publish the article within 1-4 weeks after the mutual approval of the final text. We can agree on the date of the publication optionally.
- The article can be announced and be promoted on the socials too. The decision depends on the editorial staff of the Short Movie Club.
- Open/click rate depends on the quality of the content (engaging), and technical issues (scheduling, the work of an email server).
Do you have a question or want to apply? Don’t hesitate and write to us filling the form below.
UPCOMING DEADLINES OF QUALIFIED FESTIVALS WITH SHORT FILM COMPETITION We ...